Buddha4. Groovy day-glo colors. Dreamy new loops!
The Beijing-based duo of Christiaan Virant and Zhang Jian are back with Generation Four of the world's funnest, friendliest pocket loop player. The new Buddha comes in four eye-catching neon colors and sees the duo return to the quiet, kinetic tones which made their original machine an overnight sensation. Buddha Machine 1, 2 and 3 have won consistent praise in media worldwide, from sources a diverse as Pitchfork, The New Yorker and The Wall Street Journal. In his recent best-selling book How Music Works, David Byrne cites the Buddha Machine as an early glimpse into the future of music. And fans around the world continue to enjoy the device as a source of tranquil tunes and musical inspiration, with hundreds of remix works posted on Soundcloud, Bandcamp and other online outlets. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
05. Zai Gang
- This is the fourth edition of the Buddha Machine featuring nine classical loops that return to the quiet, kinetic tones which made their original machine an overnight sensation.
- Comes in 4 eye-catching neon colors: green, orange, red and yellow.
- Created by FM3 members Christiaan Virant and Zhang Jian.
- Over 50,000 units sold worldwide, earning praise from artists such as Brian Eno, Alan Bishop, Sunn O))), Monolake and many more.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).