Moleskine Subject Cahier Journal, XXL, Black, Cranberry Red (8.5 x 11)
The Subject Journal is a lightweight, flexible classroom companion with a structured academic page layout that helps you get the most from every lesson. Each page is divided into 5 sections with space to record a title and date at the top, above a main section for lecture notes. A vertical side panel is designed for keywords, diagrams and highlights, while a horizontal summary box at the bottom makes space for conclusions, takeaways and next steps.
The Subject Journal keeps your ideas focused and elevates your school note-taking to the next level. Sold in packs of 2, each Subject Journal includes stickers to customize the cover of each with your name, subject and the year.
- Cardboard cover
- Rounded corners
- Visible stitching on the spine
- Flap with space for collecting loose notes
- Ivory-coloured 70 g/m² acid-free paper
- Each journal is 160 pages; last 16 sheets detachable
- Set of 2: Black and cranberry red
- Includes stickers to customize the cover with name and subject
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
Moleskine S.r.l. creates and sells FSC®-certified products